08 Oct 2023
- Nationwide now has more branches by staying open while the big banks continue to close theirs
- News follows Society’s Branch Promise to not leave any town or city in which it is based until at least 2026
- New advert sees fictional big bank boss Dominic West dismiss branches and putting profit before customers
- Debbie Crosbie, Nationwide CEO: “As a modern mutual, we make decisions in the best interest of our customers”
08 Oct 2023
- World’s largest building society - one of UK’s biggest and most trusted names - modernises brand
- Forms part of mutual’s efforts to offer ‘a good way to bank’ through leading service, value and fairness
- Move follows promise to keep branches open, unlike banks, with all 605 to be updated with new branding
- Comes in the same year Nationwide returned £340 million of its profit to members through Fairer Share
10 Aug 2023
- Extended strategic partnership between Nationwide Building Society and Aegon UK
- Transfer of investment planning service follows strategic review of services by Nationwide
- Aegon UK will continue to be provider of choice for customers’ investment needs
19 Jul 2023
The results of the voting at Nationwide Building Society's Annual General Meeting (AGM) held online today, Wednesday 19 July 2023, are detailed below.
23 Nov 2022
Nationwide is pleased to announce that Suresh Viswanathan has joined the UK’s largest building society as its Chief Operating Officer.
28 Sep 2022
Nationwide Building Society is pleased to announce the appointment of Tracey Graham as an independent Non-Executive Director of the Society.
7 items found