06 Dec 2023
- Research from Nationwide shows Brits plan to shop local, 58% will visit their high street in show of support
- It’s not just for the grandparents as younger generations plan to shop, eat, visit markets and get cash
- Nationwide and SaveTheHighStreet.org call for big brands to commit to high street beyond Christmas
- Britain’s biggest building society promises to not leave any town or city in which it is based until at least 2026
04 Dec 2023
- Nationwide warns about dangers of buying before checking as crooks target festive spenders
- But data shows that purchase scams are an all-year affair, with August the busiest month for crimes
- Nationwide’s Scam Checker Service protects people who are unsure about making a purchase
27 Nov 2023
On Tuesday 28 November, The Mortgage Works (TMW) is reducing rates by up to 0.30 percentage points across its Limited Company and HMO range for new customers.
25 Nov 2023
Over the course of Black Friday, Nationwide members made 9.92 million transactions – 12 per cent higher than a typical Friday.
22 Nov 2023
Effective from tomorrow, Thursday 23 November, Nationwide Building Society will be reducing rates by up to 0.43 percentage points across its two, three, five and ten-year fixed rate and two-year tracker product range, with Nationwide’s lowest rate now standing at 4.43%.