23 Oct 2018
Today, Nationwide has enhanced its savings range by increasing its one and two-year Bonds and Fixed Rate ISAs (FRISA) and launching a new three-year Bond and FRISA.
22 Oct 2018
- Parents expect to have saved around £7,000 by the time their child turns 18
- Money intended to help children get a home, buy a car or fund university
- But over a third of parents have had to dip into their children’s savings in an emergency
- A quarter have never spoken to their children about money and saving
19 Sep 2018
- New account aimed at parents looking to save for their children pays 3.50% AER
- Flexible account designed in response to member feedback allowing parents to maintain access to the money
Nationwide Building Society today launches Future Saver, a savings account for parents looking to save for their children’s future.
06 Aug 2018
Nationwide Building Society has announced adjustments to savings and mortgage rates in response to the Bank of England Bank Rate increase of 0.25%. Rates affected will change as of 31 August 2018 for savings accounts, and 1 September 2018 for mortgages.
02 May 2018
- More than half of Brits with debt struggle but six in ten haven’t sought help, poll shows
- Persistent debt levels result in embarrassment, stress, anxiety and even depression
- Nationwide working with experts to offer support on managing debt and better budgeting