04 Oct 2021
Nationwide become first major lender to support 95% LTV new-build lending through the Deposit Unlock scheme
Nationwide today becomes the first major lender signed up to Deposit Unlock – a mortgage indemnity scheme which supports 95% Loan to Value (LTV) lending on newbuild properties for both first-time buyers and second steppers up to the value of £750,000.
28 Sep 2021
- Rates on selected mortgages reduced by up to 0.17% from Wednesday 29 September
- Selected shared equity mortgage rates also reduced by up to 0.35%
- New rates ensure Society remains highly competitive for all types of borrowers
14 Sep 2021
- Brits are generous according to new research, with eight in ten prepared to share prize money with others
- Coincides with monthly £1 million Member Prize Draw with rewards ranging from £100 to £100k
- Three quarters more appreciative since pandemic, with more donating time and money to charity
- Eight in ten say companies should give back to customers and are more inclined to use those that do
02 Sep 2021
Nationwide Building Society will be reducing selected fixed and tracker rates across its range by 0.40 percentage points from 3 September 2021 – a move that will see the Society launch its lowest ever mortgage for new lending, with rates starting from 0.87 per cent.
17 Aug 2021
- Selected rates for first-time buyers and home movers from 80% LTV cut by up to 0.20%
- New rates ensures Society remains highly competitive for those with smaller deposits
- New market-leading shared equity rates with selected mortgages reduced by up to 0.34%
20 Jul 2021
- Five-year fixed at 60% LTV at 0.99% with £1,499 fee – available to home movers and remortgages
- Society gives further choice to homebuyers with introduction of new three-year fixed rate range with rates aligned to Society’s two-year products
- Selected two and five-year fixed rate products for home movers, first-time buyers and those remortgaging reduced by up to 0.40%
30 Jun 2021
The Mortgage Works (TMW) is returning to lending at 80% on its buy to let, let to buy, large portfolio and limited company range of mortgages after withdrawing from the market at the height of the pandemic.
17 Jun 2021
On Friday 18 June, The Mortgage Works (TMW) is reducing selected five-year fixed rate buy-to-let remortgage rates by up to 0.30%.
17 Jun 2021
Nationwide Building Society will be reducing selected two and five-year fixed rates across its range by 0.16 percentage points from 18 June 2021.