A new three-year Fixed Rate Bond, e-Bond and FRISA will also be launched.
The new rates are:
- One Year Fixed Rate Bond/e-Bond – 0.75% AER/gross p.a. (fixed)
- One Year Fixed Rate ISA – 0.75% AER/tax-free (fixed)
- Two Year Fixed Rate Bond/e-Bond – 0.85% AER/gross p.a. (fixed)
- Two Year Fixed Rate ISA – 0.85% AER/tax-free (fixed)
- Three Year Fixed Rate Bond/e-Bond – 1.00% AER/gross p.a. (fixed)
- Three Year Fixed Rate ISA – 1.00% AER/tax-free (fixed)
The rates are available for balances of £1 or more and monthly interest options are available on all Bonds and FRISAs for those who prefer to get a regular income from their savings. FRISAs also accept transfers in, so customers can move ISA balances from other providers.
Fixed Rate Bonds and FRISAs can be opened in branch, while existing members can open eBonds and FRISAs through the website, via Nationwide’s Internet Bank or Banking app.
All previous issues of these Bonds and FRISAs will be withdrawn from sale at 23:59 on Thursday 29 August.
Nationwide is the world's largest building society as well as one of the largest savings providers and a top-three provider of mortgages in the UK. It is also a major provider of current accounts, credit cards, ISAs and personal loans. Nationwide has around 15 million customers.
Customers can manage their finances in a branch, via the mobile app, on the telephone, internet and post. The Society has around 18,000 employees. Nationwide's head office is in Swindon with administration centres based in Northampton, Bournemouth and Dunfermline. The Society also has a number of call centres across the UK.